nilco completes the previous offer for single-disc floor maintenance machines by further products for special cleaning tasks and requirements. A worthy and high quality successor of the former 431 / 432 from nilco: extremely flat, more powerful, heavier (than the 401 series) thanks to a solid metal housing and toothed gearing with a particularly strong torque – visible from the valuable stainless steel motor housing cover.
The thorough, fast cleaning system for the basic and maintenance cleaning of all kinds of hard floors. For brushing, cleaning, polishing and shampooing. Durable, German quality product. Dust- and splash-proof, with socket for optional suction device and suitable suction skirt.
Technical basic data
● Working width 17“ (43 cm), toothed gearing drive
● 1,200 watt, brush speed 175 rpm at an extremely high torque of 50 Nm
● 40 kg (= 50 g / cm² brush / pad pressure)
● Low working height clearance 10 cm
● Metal housing with bumper, dust- and water-proof
● Operating radius: 12 m